AiM Race Studio: Show Time Variance Channel
Issue: You need to show time variance channel on the Measures Graph in AiM Race Studio
Need to know:
- Time variance is your lap time gained or lost around the lap
- This is the same as delta-t or time slip or c-time etc.
- It is NOT its own channel in the “Measures” selection (on left “Measures toolbar”)
- You need at least 1 other Measure selected before you can see it.
- You need at least 2 laps selected before you can see it (them)
- Reference lap is the 1st lap you select.
- Toggle Distance/Time –> Distance
- Choose two laps –> Measures and laps –> Laps:
- Time variance should show up in Measures Graph
This is Today I Learned Motorsports is part of a growing collection. Snippets of things I am learning day to day and sharing with you so I don’t forget! Share if you like it. Click here for them all. Sign-up below to never miss the new ones?