Samir Abid – Successful Race Engineer & Driver Coach
Hey there, my name is Samir Abid and I’m here to help you take your motorsports performance to the next level.
I know that club racing can be tough, and it’s not always clear how to improve.
That’s why I’ve created this website and an online academy to provide answers to the most common questions I get asked as a race engineer.
You’ll also find an extensive, growing library of free tips and advice on how to improve your racecar setup, analyse data and drive better.
I even have a video course on data analysis that I think you’ll find really helpful, it’s called The Complete Beginners Guide To Motorsports Data Analysis. I also have a NEW course on getting more grip from your tyres called Master Your Tyres.
Another resource you might be interested in is my podcast, where I share insights from pro racers and how you can apply them to your own driving.
To keep up to date with the latest, you can also sign up for my weekly email, Ahead of the Curve. This is packed with even more expert advice tailored for all skill levels and easy to read in just 5 minutes.
My goal is to help more drivers enjoy their time on the track and achieve their goals. So, have a look around the website and academy, check out the video course, podcast and newsletter and if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I’m here to help.
Thanks for visiting, and I hope to see you on the track soon!
How Samir Abid can help your organisation:
Samir is available to for training, consulting & speaking engagements. I also consult to businesses about how they can get more value from their data (see samirabid.com). Your business can also sponsor the podcast. Just ask.
- [In Person Speaker] 750 Motor Club – Tyres For Racing Drivers
- [Podcast Guest] 2nd lap with GHIT
- [Webinar Host] Tires For Drivers with Ross Bentley Oct 2021
- [Podcast Guest] Garage Heros In Training
- [Podcast Guest] Cars Yeah 1864
- Autosport Article – Getting More From Your Data
- [Speaker] “How much faster would a Pro go in your race car (and why?)” Motorsports Days Live.
- [Video] “What’s the real cost of racing?” With 750 Motor Club & Scott Mansell Driver61
- [Webinar Host] “Remove All Gear Selection Doubts” Ep50 AiM Webinar series with Roger Caddell.
- [Regular Contributor] Ross Bentley’s Speed Secrets Weekly.
- [Speaker] Vehicle Dynamics Expo, Stuttgart Germany
- [Speaker] Multi-body Dynamics optimisation, FISITA, Barcelona, Spain
- [Speaker] Future developments in Vehicle Dynamics, British High Commission, Chennai, India
Samir Abid used to race No.23. “7” style racecar – Ma7da 7 Series 750 Motor Club UK.
The Track day Car:
Porsche Cayman 2.9 987.2 2009