Perfectly Tune Your Racecar, Master Racecar Data Analysis & Drive Faster.
Motorsports resource for Racecar Driving, Data Analysis and Racecar Engineering advice.
- Guide to interpreting tyre temperatures (inc FREE spreadsheet)
- Selection criteria for budget rear view camera system
- The 2 main ways to measure racing car tyre temperatures
- Understeer vs Oversteer – the super simple explanation
- What should the temperature of your racing car tyres be?
- Who is the Race Engineer?
- Procedure for setting racing car tyre pressures accurately.
- Where is the best place to mount a transponder?
- Guide to maximising your acceleration (inc best gear change rpm calculator)
- How to set your racing car tyre pressures perfectly (every time)
- Tyre side slip angle explained (You’ll need an eraser …)
- Where to armour a plane (and the inferred metric)
- What makes great data analysis?
Data Analysis (Data Engineering)
- The new video data logger, that you already own … Seriously!
- Introduction to Motorsport Data Analysis: Delta-t
- Who Is The Data Engineer?
- Got video but no time? Quick way to create side-by-side lap comparison videos.
- Data on easy mode. How to compare your racing laps using Google Earth.
[Bonus] Excel-Specific Help
- Learn Excel VBA (free 4-part video course)
- How to audit an Excel file
- Dealing with sub-second time in Excel