Race Engineering & Data Analysis Tips.
Motorsports flavoured advice & resources. For those looking to improve their racing performance.
Race car driving
- How to create racing lap comparison videos.
- Visual person? Try this approach to compare your racing laps using Google Earth.
- Where is the best place to mount a transponder?
- Guide to maximising your acceleration (inc best gear change rpm calculator)
- How to set your racing car tyre pressures perfectly (every time)
- Tyre side slip angle explained (You’ll need an eraser …)
- Where to armour a plane (and the inferred metric)
- What makes great data analysis?
Technical and tooling
- Learn Excel VBA (free 4-part video course)
- How to audit an Excel file
- Dealing with sub-second time in Excel
Looking for the old Business Intelligence Articles? Find them here.