Perfectly Setup Your Racecar. Master Racecar Data Analysis. Drive Faster.
A digital toolkit to help you improve your Driving, Data Analysis & Racecar Engineering.
- Books Books Books! Which ones should you buy?
- Where to start with race car setup?
- Race car setup. A proven approach for success
- Trying to cure understeer or oversteer? Try this setup tuning crib sheet
- What diff ratio to use in your racing car?
- Easy method to calculate your racing cars Frontal Area
- Choosing the best gear ratios (for any track …)
- Guide to interpreting tyre temperatures (inc FREE spreadsheet)
- Selection criteria for budget rear view camera system
- The 2 main ways to measure racing car tyre temperatures
- Understeer vs Oversteer – the super simple explanation
- What should the temperature of your racing car tyres be?
- Who is the Race Engineer?
- Procedure for setting racing car tyre pressures accurately
- Where is the best place to mount a transponder?
- Guide to maximising your acceleration (inc best gear change rpm calculator)
- How to set your racing car tyre pressures perfectly (every time)
- Tyre side slip angle explained (You’ll need an eraser …)
Data Analysis (Data Engineering)
- Hills affect racecar braking. An analysis trick you can use to compensate
- How to export your AIM data to share (including exactly which files you need)
- How to use the YDD gearing optimisation tool [VIDEO]
- Are your maximising your racing cars grip? Really? Discover how to tell for sure
- The video data logger that you already own (yes – your GoPro!)
- Introduction to Motorsport Data Analysis: Delta-t
- Who Is The Data Engineer?
- How to measure the IMPOSSIBLE with 7 types of inferred metric
- Got video but no time? Quick way to create side-by-side lap comparison videos
- Data on easy mode. How to compare your racing laps using Google Earth
- What makes great data analysis?
- Most common mistake when doing Heel and Toe (plus 2 ways to improve)
- Learn a race track in your lunch break
- Here is the perfect lap (even if you are not a Hamilton fan) (VIDEO)
- Snow. Nordschleife. Formula Car. What is not to like? (VIDEO)
- How to drive fast. Reacting but to what …
[Bonus] Excel-Specific Help
- Easily filter your noisy data with these Excel apps.
- Learn Excel VBA (free 4-part video course)
- How to audit an Excel file
- Dealing with sub-second time in Excel