ALL The Articles …
Racecar engineering advice for the clubman. Get answers to your questions.
Discover a more professional approach.
Racecar Engineering Advice
- What Makes You Able To Corner? Comparing A Racecar To A Motorbike
- How To Approach Race Car Testing – Lessons From Formula 1
- Coaching in motorsports: What can you learn from Olympic sports?
- How much does it REALLY cost to go racing? (With Scott Mansell Driver61)
- Get great driver feedback. Every session. 🔥
- Books Books Books! Which ones should you buy?
- Where to start with race car setup?
- Race car setup. A proven approach for success
- Trying to cure understeer or oversteer? Try this setup tuning crib sheet
- What diff ratio to use in your racing car? 🔥
- Easy method to calculate your racing cars Frontal Area
- Choosing the best gear ratios (for any track …)
- Guide to interpreting tyre temperatures (inc FREE spreadsheet) 🔥
- Selection criteria for budget rear view camera system
- The 2 main ways to measure racing car tyre temperatures
- Understeer vs Oversteer – the super simple explanation
- What should the temperature of your racing car tyres be?
- Who is the Race Engineer?
- Procedure for setting racing car tyre pressures accurately
- Where is the best place to mount a transponder?
- The Best RPM To Shift Gears – Easy Guide And Calculator
- How to set your racing car tyre pressures perfectly (every time)
- How a racing car corners compared to a motorbike
- Tyre side slip angle explained (You’ll need an eraser …)
Data Analysis (Data Engineering)
- Autosport Article – Getting More From Your Data
- Formula 1 Data Deep Dive – 4 Step Approach You Can Use
- Is Racing Line Analysis With GPS Data Any Good?
- What to include in a great GT racing report
- Where should you start with motorsports data analysis? [VIDEO COURSE]
- Finding the signal in the noise. Filtering acceleration data in RT GoPro software
- Yes you can create custom sectors in AiM Race Studio. Discover how …
- How to move the start finish line in AiM Race Studio 2
- What are the best number of split times (sectors) to use? 🔥
- Gear Ratio Map – Visualise The Best Gear For Any Corner
- Why Video Analysis Alone Is Not Enough
- What could you learn from having a Pro race your car?
- How to relate telemetry data to track performance
- See how telemetry data can help you drive faster 🔥
- What racecar lap simulation software options do I have?
- How to get PS4 telemetry data (for FREE)
- Hills affect racecar braking. An analysis trick you can use to compensate
- How to export your AIM data to share (including exactly which files you need)
- How to use the YDD gearing optimisation tool [VIDEO]
- Are your maximising your racing cars grip? Really? Discover how to tell for sure
- The video data logger that you already own (yes – your GoPro!)
- Introduction to Motorsport Data Analysis: Delta-t 🔥
- Who Is The Data Engineer?
- How to measure the IMPOSSIBLE with 7 types of inferred metric
- Got video but no time? Quick way to create side-by-side lap comparison videos
- Data on easy mode. How to compare your racing laps using Google Earth
- What makes great data analysis?
- How High Does A Race Drivers Heart Rate Go?
- Drive Fitness Workout For When You Are Short On Time
- Setting Expectations (And Racecar Data’s True Value To You)
- Levelling-Up Your Driver Feedback 🔥
- Beginners Sim Racing Setup Advice – All You Need To Know 🔥
- Heel And Toe – 2 Proven Ways To Perfect Yours
- Learn a race track in your lunch break
- What A Perfect Lap Looks Like [ONBOARD VIDEO]
- Snow. Nordschleife. Formula Car. What is not to like? [VIDEO]
- How To Drive Fast. Reacting But To What?
Today I Learned Motorsports
[Bonus] Excel-Specific Help
- Easily filter your noisy data with these Excel apps.
- Learn Excel VBA (free 4-part video course)
- How to audit an Excel file
- Dealing with sub-second time in Excel