I’m available for hire on a consulting basis.
Other than driver coaching, the main thing people hire me for is racecar performance engineering.
This is typically for:
- one-off “can I pick you brains” advice,
- small “could you help improve this” projects, or
- longer “please help me this season” engagements.
Examples of kinds of problems I can help you with:
- Solving suspension & handling issues (such as damper and spring tuning, including with simulation)
- Planning your testing (including different kinds of test plans and highlighting what to look for)
- Driver and vehicle performance analysis (with improvement recommendations)
- Tyre pressure and temperature optimisation
- Endurance race strategy (including fuelling and pit stop optimisation)
- A second opinion on your performance engineering and driver coaching approaches
- Ideas around how to get more value from the data you are collecting by looking at more advanced ways of processing and visualising it.
- Longitudinal driver development planning (from experience developing performance profiling in 30+ Olympic sports)
I also deliver in-person talks and workshops to teach members of your club or team:
- Learn about data, tyres and other race engineering topics.
- Appear as your show or event host interviewing important guests.
- Single day and multi-day programmes.
If you think you might be interested to “hire Samir”, fill out the application form below or send me an email.
I’ll get in touch with you and we can discuss how I can help you achieve your aims.
Thanks in advance for considering my support.
Or drop me a note -> email@example.com