Mercedes F1 Engineer and successful single seater hill climb racer James Williams, joins us on the show to talk about what you can learn from his work and apply to your own racing.
What can you apply from how an a Formula 1 team goes about their racing?
What do the very best drivers do that you could also work towards?
Join us to find out exactly what Mercedes F1 engineer James Williams has been able to take from his day job to his own racing hobby. A show packed full of insights, practical recommendations and tips you can apply to your own racing.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Team Brackley Formula 1 team
- String Computer in Allan Staniforths Book
- Simon McKinley “a great pedaler”
- James’s racecar in our Mega-Garage
- James Williams on-board Shelsley Walsh