About Your Data Driven
Motorsports is tough. Dangerous. Humbling. Exilerating.
It is frustrating, complex, expensive and yet SO rewarding – when you get it right 🙂
Your Data Driven exists to help you to get it right – at least a little more often.
By sharing my motorsports experiences, together with my research, tools and methods, I hope to help you (even in some small way) improve your racing success.
- To be the first to know about my latest articles click this link to subscribe to my newsletter (for FREE).
- Subscribers also get instant access to this growing list of FREE goodies (click here).
- If they choose, they also get to show off their car on our Mega-Garage page.
Not ready for that yet? All good 🙂
Enjoy having a look around. If you are curious, there is a bit more about me below.
Most of all, Thank You for taking the time to stop by.
P.s. Why the name Your Data Driven? – Well, you’d be better off if either “you are …” or “your data is …” data-driven … 😉 Look, I’m marginally better at Maths than marketing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
About Samir Abid
Hi, Samir Abid here:
Based in the UK with my lovely family, I am a:
- Host of the Your Data Driven Podcast
- Chartered Professional Engineer,
- Vehicle Dynamics, Simulation & Data specialist,
- Business Owner (Pace Insights a Sports Engineering firm),
- MIA Race Engineering School graduate,
- Warwick MBA & Associate WBS Fellow,
- Club Level Racer (National A Licence since 2007)
Motorsport is my hobby, my passion and has (periodically) been my day job too.
My Current Racecar:
No.23. “7” style racecar – Ma7da 7 Series 750 Motor Club UK.
Other cars with “my” suspension: (a selection)
Aston Martin (2004-2006)
Multimatic Daytona Prototype (2003-2006)
Clean sheet suspension design. Double wishbone. Inaugural race winner Daytona 500.
Jaguar & Land Rover
Vehicle dynamics research & development. Suspension systems: double wishbone, McPherson strut & multi-link.